We'd love to hear about your experiences with Deltacloud.
firstname.lastname@example.org is our mailing list where you can ask questions or see all the latest patches and development activity at the bleeding edge of the project.
- The #deltacloud irc channel on Freenode is a place where the developers hang out and where you can usually get the fastest answers to your questions.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the project, if you've had any issues with installing or using Deltacloud or even just to tell us how great you think Deltacloud is!
Deltacloud Community Calls
We have weekly community calls that are open to anyone that is interested in Deltacloud - please contact us if you’d like to join the next call.
For now we’re using an etherpad to keep track of the agenda and meeting times. Feel free to add items there that you’d like to see addressed in future calls. Calls and agenda are announced on the email@example.com mailing list.
Deltacloud Community Call #20
- Guidelines on how to review someone else's patch: what's enough to warrant an ACK? discussion
- Questions on the cimi tests - on mailing list (discussion/answers)
- Questions - dependencies for debian squeeze - ubuntu - - website docs
- renaming deltacloud repo on github from 'deltacloud/core' to 'detacloud/deltacloud-core'
- NEWS: 1.1.3 release is out - https://github.com/deltacloud/core/blob/master/NEWS
Deltacloud Community Call #19
- bundle/gem install/ locking gem versions... discussion and solution
- Release 1.1.3 - release candidate for review
- Rename github.com/deltacloud/core to github.com/deltacloud/deltacloud?
- Open session - "what's new" - "what I'm working on" etc - Networks API @ https://github.com/deltacloud/core/pull/10
- Questions/discussion - onapp driver request for help - http://onapp.com/cloud/technology/api/
Deltacloud Community Call #18
- New github pull request model - discussion
- Upcoming release 1.1.3
- Question - how to contribute to the appoxy/aws rubygem (used by Deltacloud EC2 driver)
Deltacloud Community Call #17
- Progress update and discussion around the Deltacloud Networks API
Deltacloud Community Call #16
- Released 1.1.2
- A high level overview of: "Complete rewrite of deltacloud-client"
Deltacloud Community Call #15
- Awesome features of the new deltacloud-client
- Deltacloud upstream contributions showcase
- Validate Contributions Using the White Box Tests
Deltacloud Community Call #14
Using the Create models in CIMI, Split CIMI models to Model/Service, deltacloud-client revamp
Deltacloud Community Call #13
Regions support in the Deltacloud Openstack driver.
Deltacloud Community Call #12
Working with patches revisited - basics of rebasing and how to contribute via patch review.
The 'white box' unit tests revisited - updating vcr fixtures
Deltacloud Community Call #11
An introduction/overview of sinatra-rabbit
Deltacloud Community Call #10
How to use Deltacloud driver "features"
Deltacloud Community Call #9
Demo of how to use CIMI $select and $expand parameters - Introduction/overview of a deltacloud driver
Deltacloud Community Call #8
Deep dive into a Deltacloud API call, a look at the Deltacloud server gemspec - gems used as clients to cloud providers
Deltacloud Community Call #7
The Deltacloud website - how it works, how to submit changes etc - Deltacloud exceptions and error handling introduction, how to catch provider errors and raise specific HTTP response codes.
Deltacloud Community Call #5
How to file bug reports for Deltacloud - process, what to report, following up and CIMI resourceMetadata (implementation, why it is important?) - testing scenarios.
Deltacloud Community Call #4
Debugging deltacloud - how to chase a bug - common steps, debugging tools. Mailing list questions: i) ovirt and the User Level API, ii) Plans for CIMI back-end driver?
Deltacloud Community Call #3
Adding state to Deltacloud for the CIMI frontend - Datamapper
Deltacloud Community Call #2
Networking API discussion, Writing Deltacloud API tests
Deltacloud Community Call #1
Working with Deltacloud API clients, Contributing patches, review process, etc